Friday 26 September 2014

Tacoma Man with knife vs 2 attacking dogs


Tacoma Man with knife vs 2 attacking dogs

490,174
Published on Apr 21, 2012
I put this vid here for awareness, to show how quick keeping it real turns $hitty, and why you should always have some form of protection. Lucky that neither of my kids were with me, the school behind us was out and I was on my way home from work or I'd have my pistol on me. Small dog ran off when I turned from defense to offense and didn't bite just was tagging along. The keys were in the bottom of my pocket and car locked when I got out. I was bit once, she was bit about 5 times 3 of them pretty bad. One of the dogs I got 3 times and the other twice. I have pitbulls that aren't running around biting people. Last thing I want to do is stab dogs but its amazing what beliefs you put aside when your in danger. And no you can't outrun a dog, and no I wasn't going to mess my car up for the sake of not hurting some dogs that were trying to F*** me up. For the record slashy motions got me no where, stabby motions for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment