Friday 3 October 2014

YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR JUSTIFICATION OF VIOLENCE.

YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR JUSTIFICATION OF VIOLENCE.

Dear Dogsbite.orgThe Pit Bull Propaganda Machine and everyone else who promotes violence on a dog based on the breed,
I hold YOU responsible for this:
20140611-145218-53538189.jpg
20140611-145229-53549384.jpg
I hold YOU responsible for the hate that YOU promote.
I hold YOU responsible for the violence YOU deem acceptable.
I hold YOU responsible for ENCOURAGING mentally unstable people to take “justice” into their own hands.
I hold YOU responsible for EVERY comment that YOU LIKE when people talk about shooting,stabbing,poisoning, torturing and abusing dogs based on breed.
I hold YOU responsible for demeaning dog bite victims because they won’t follow YOUR agenda.
I hold YOU responsible for making a mockery of real victim advocacy.
I hold YOU responsible for the lies YOU promote.
One day- accountability will bite YOU in the ass.
Sincerely-
* please donate and visit this rescues page

No comments:

Post a Comment